Usually, the connection of large steel structure engineering platform beams adopts hinge connection. According to simple support requirements, continuous (rigid) connections can be used. Commonly used connection structures include flush connections, lap connections, and continuous connections.
- When the beam is flat connected, the plane rigidity is good and the clearance is small, but the installation is more difficult. The plane connection of the large steel structure factory can directly weld the small steel structure engineering platform. When connecting on site, the platform beam (or connecting angle steel) can be welded with the connecting plate (connecting angle steel) on the main beam, and the secondary beam can be connected to the main beam by connecting bolts, or welded by bolts on site. Anchor rods and welded joints should be able to withstand and transmit the reaction force at the beam end. Because there is eccentricity in the actual connection, the connection strength should have a certain margin. Design according to the bearing capacity of the connecting part (1.2~1.3) feet.
- The beam body adopts the lap joint method, although it occupies a large space, it is easy to install. In overlapping connection, the overlapping length of the secondary beam shall not be less than 60mm. The main beam of the steel structure project is bolted or bolted to the welded structure. When connecting with bolts, its diameter shall not be less than 14 mm, and the height of the weld shall not be less than 5 mm. When the reaction force of the primary and secondary beams is large, reinforcing ribs should be set at the support.
- When the platform beam is designed as a continuous beam, continuous connection can be used. Its large bending moment is formed by connecting the upper and lower flanges of the secondary beam by the connecting piece (the moment arm is a continuous connection of the secondary beam). In this case, the connection welding should be able to reliably transmit the horizontal force, and the beam end shear force of the secondary beam is borne by the welding and the main beam web connection plate.
- When the secondary beam and the main beam are mitered, they can be frictionally connected with the high-strength bolts through the steel structure engineering connecting plate, or welded by the bolts installed on site.
- On-site connection of composite steel structure engineering of engineering section beams (such as welded I-beams) can be welded by welding, high-strength bolts and ordinary bolts.
When the beam ends are supported by flanges on columns or main beams, they must be supported by support plates. The bottom end and the top of the support plate should be flat. The support plate can be steel plate or truncated angle steel. The connection welds of the beam flange end plates, beams and support plates and columns and main beams shall be calculated according to the large reaction force, and the uneven force transmission of 1.25 of the bilateral welds shall be considered.